Insider's Report Vol. 6, No. 38
I encourage you to exercise your right to vote! Early voting will begin Monday, October 20, and last through Friday, October 31 in 10 locations in Brazoria County. Voters may cast early voting ballots in any one of the locations as long as they are registered in the county.
- Brazoria County Courthouse East Annex, 1524 Mulberry, Angleton
- Alvin Library, 105 S. Gordon, Alvin
- Pct. 4 County Barn, 1001 Market, Brazoria
- Brazosport College, 500 College Drive, Lake Jackson
- Freeport Library, 410 Brazosport Blvd, Freeport
- Brazoria County Courthouse Annex, 7313 Corporate Drive, Manvel
- Pct. 3, Pl. 2 JP Courtroom, 2436 S. Grand Blvd, Pearland
- Westside Event Center, 2150 Countryplace Pkwy, Pearland
- Sweeny Community Center, 205 W. Ashley Wilson Rd, Sweeny
- West Columbia City hall, 512 E. Brazos, West Columbia
All l0 locations will be open the following dates and times:
Monday - Friday, Oct. 20 - Oct. 24, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 25, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 26, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday - Friday, Oct. 27 - Oct. 31, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Early voting may be done for the Nov. 4 General Election, the Special Election for Senate District 17, Special Bond election, Damon ISD Trustee Election, Damon ISD Roll Back Election, and Brazoria County Local Option Elections.
For more information on voting, call the Elections Office at 979-864-1371 or visit www.brazoriacountyvotes.com. Sample ballots for each voting precinct are available on this website.